
Well, today Holly and I are firing up the ol' Dodge and are heading toward my grandparents for lunch. We are looking forward to the trip because we don't see them very often. As a bonus, my sisters and mother will be there.
We are looking forward to a great day.
Tonight we have been given some Dallas Stars tickets and are going to the hockey game. Neither of us have been to the American Airlines Center and what a treat to get to watch our first game from box seats!
This week has been a bear at work for both Holly and I. Her work required a lot from her this week as she had to update her scheduled volumes for the past several days since we were out of town. I've been trying to keep up with an extremely quick-paced schedule for a newly approved $9M Project (or $9MM for those in our business) for which I've been designated the lead. So, we are glad to see the weekend here, though I'll have to work on one of the days.
Other news - Texas A&M plays Penn State tonight in San Antonio. I think the Ags have a great chance to win the game.
BTHO Penn State! Whooop!
No comments:
Post a Comment