Yesterday was my last day with Crosstex. It was a little bittersweet, but I'm not second-guessing the decision at all. Holly and I know it is the right move for us. Holly's last day is Friday. Our company has really gone out of their way to keep us around for longer than is the norm - we certainly appreciate that.
So, this weekend holds some more golf... this time I won't be playing, just watching. The Byron Nelson is this weekend down the street from us, I actually won tickets at the office for the Pro-Am on Wednesday... imagine that! I actually had already bought a ticket to go with some friends on Saturday, and have been given a ticket for Friday's as well! So, tomorrow I will go to The Byron and check out how real golfers play. They say the Four Season's course is much more difficult this year, so it will be fun to compare from last year.
Tomorrow night Holly and I are celebrating new beginnings, so we will have a nice evening out.
We hope all is well with each of you.
See you soon...
1 comment:
Funny..Lindel was going to "The Byron" until we realized it was Paisly's commitment service at church...weird huh!? Ya'll might have ran into each other!
Post a Comment