We hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have had so many blessings this year, we were particularly thankful.
Some of our most recent news that we are thankful about is:
- We sold our townhome in Dallas! Yea! It actually closed this past Tuesday! We have been looking at properties in Oklahoma all along, but have begun taking our home search a little more seriously over these past couple of weeks. We are not in a hurry to find a new place, so in this buyer's market we will no doubt have an opportunity to find the house we want at the price we want!
We are spending the Thanksgiving holiday in Angel Fire, NM. It snowed yesterday and was so pretty. The snow accumulated about 3 inches, but there was a lot of snow that fell while the temperature was above freezing that didn't accumulate.
So, you may wonder if we watched the A&M v. Texas football game... we did... that's about all I have to say about that... my maroon blood is on simmer instead of boiling now, but it was on high boil last night.
Job updates:
Holly's job is going well. She is scheduling more pipes than anyone else in her group now. I claim she is actually doing a 2-person job! She is enjoying the work and the group that she works in - it was rough at first, but she has acclimated quite well.
My job is going well, too. My first project is about finished. The Compressor Station that I've been working on is all but started up. My second Compressor Station project's construction has begun, and will keep me working in Western Oklahoma for a couple of months. I have been given another Compressor Station project in Arkansas and look forward to working in a different area than the red-dirt, windy area of western OK.
I hope things are going well in your "neck-of-the-woods"!
I guess it is officially the Christmas Season now, so XM Channel 35 ("Holly") will be on more frequently now!
2 comments:
TD & Holly,
CONGRATS! I bet it feels great to get out from under the condo! Well, I have more congrats in order - your anneversary, Holly's B-day, and your upcoming book!
Dude - your blog is hilarious. You should totally be on talk radio in San Dog and Hampton Roads so all the old squids can vent with you during rush hour (am & pm - 'cause you have the strength of 10 men!).
Not sure if you checked your email yet, but we need your address for Christmas cards. We can't use USB's in any network devices - oh yeah that means all PC's (and Macs too). Big fun, I mean big fun - woohoo! Talk to you later.
- DH/Sniper
fyi - don't put this on the blog, but my "word verification" to post this is has g-s-m in the keychain. I am still laughing...
I recently discovered "Holly" on XM and L-O-V-E it - thanks for sharing your find!
Post a Comment