Good Day!
Holly and I are in Dallas this weekend for Christmas with her parents. We are going to my parents' for Christmas day this year.
I actually have been in Dallas for a couple of days and Holly drove down yesterday evening. I had been in Colorado for work and my flight back to OKC from Denver was diverted to Dallas-Love due to fog in OKC, so after 4 cancelled flights trying to get back to OKC I decided to stay in Dallas with Holly's parents Thursday evening. I was able to get permission to work from Dallas on Friday and enjoyed getting to do that and not have to deal with any more air travel for the holiday season. The airport in Denver was crazy - the Southwest counter was backed up. It was full of e-ticket rookies so, my frequent-flyer self grew a little impatient. Security was worse, but it was no problem.
My job has me stretched across 3-states right now - Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Colorado. This past week I flew to Denver and drove across the Rockies to Western CO - passing all of the ski resorts on the way. They really have a lot of snow up there in the higher elevations!
Well, we love this time of year and are nearing the selection of a home in Oklahoma. We hope interest rates stay low because they offer a lot of opportunity.
See you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment