As you all already know,
We are Pregnant - We actually found out we were pregnant on December 13. Holly is due August 13. We find out the sex of the baby on March 13...
Those of the family who have kept up with my string of "Lucky 13s" - well this just adds to that list!
We received 1st Trimester test results back a couple of weeks ago, and the baby is doing well. Holly is beginning to "show" now - she is so beautiful.
One of the great things about the timing of our pregnancy, is that we get to share this pregnancy with the pregnancies of some great friends - Holly's friend Amanda is 1-2 wks ahead of us in her pregnancy and they find out the sex of their baby on March 6 (I believe). Donielle & Lindel are pregnant right now and are expecting in June (I think). (Don't hold me to the dates of the others - I writing off-the-cuff here.)
2 comments:
Yea! We are so excited for y'all - isn't it fun sharing the great news with friends and family? And you were SO close... March 9th - only 13 days to go (there is another 13 for your list!) :)
Lots of love to you, Halls and Baby Baskin!
I know I already said it...but I am so excited for ya'll! Anxiously waiting to see if Zoe will have a boy or girl cousin. Love ya!
Oh..you were right. June 20th for us!
Post a Comment