Holly and I had a great weekend. We headed up to Missouri on Friday afternoon to see Hillary, Justin, and Baby Zoe. We had a great trip and were able to see a few sights in between our ooh-ing and ah-ing at Baby Zoe. It was great to see Hillary and Justin - they are doing very well, are in great spirits, and look great!
I'm uploading a youtube video of Baby Zoe, so please click on it and watch the short clip. You will notice that not only are you getting a sneeze, but you are getting a yawn too! Babies have the most precious yawns.

As I eluded to above, we took in some sights. Justin, who is getting his PhD at Mizzou, showed us around the campus. It was a great campus, and has a nice "Quad" which is shown here - the 2 people in the center of the columns are Holly and I - she is on my back... Baby Baskin was probably wondering, "Why is Mom jumping around?!" We thought we better get one of those pictures while we still could.

While we were walking around campus, we learned that the writer/artist who penned Beattle Bailey attended Missouri for a brief stint - we found a statue in his memory. Holly just had to sit down to have a sip of his "Suds"!
We hope you are all doing well. We find out Friday, March 13 if we are having a boy or girl...
I'm posting a poll for you to cast your vote on the sex of the baby - I credit this idea to our great friends Amanda and Jeff, who recently found out they are having a little girl - Congrats!
1 comment:
Thanks! We are super excited and would have been either as I'm sure y'all will be too but it is just so great to actually know! Can't wait to find out if Baby Girl Reierson will have a best friend or boyfriend!
PS - I'm leaving my phone ON tonight (hint hint)!!! ;)
Love, MAMAnda :)
Post a Comment