They work wonderfully! The morning sun shines right on her window, so these while a bit costly, will be worth it even if she sleeps one hour more on one given night.
I've added one more picture for today - I may have added it in an earlier posting, but it is a picture of the changing table set-up and Brooklyn's hooded towels.
Holly has been a trooper and has high spirits. She talks to Brooklyn on her drive to work every morning - I'm halfway expecting Brooklyn to come out talking!
Brooklyn has had a couple of different names through the pregnancy -
"the turtle" (which was code for us talking on the phone at work before her company knew she was pregnant, and the latest is "B" (short for Brooklyn) or "Little B".
The Full Moon and the thunderstorms last night didn't bring Brooklyn, but there's no doubt they helped her progress! We are getting close. It's pretty amazing to see how far Brooklyn has dropped in the past week.
Stay tuned!
2 comments:
The nursery is lovely. I love the window treatments. Saying a prayer for a quick and safe arrival for Brooklyn.
The nursery looks great! How exciting! My prediction date is Aug. 20. Prayers for all of you.
Post a Comment