Monday, December 21, 2009

The 4-Month Milestone!


Brooklyn has now passed the 4-month mark. Her growth and all of the changes have been staggering. She is now a whopping 13 pounds! (For those keeping up with the 13's in my life - there is another!)
According to the averages Brooklyn is within the normal range on her head size, weight, and length.  She is a very happy little girl. This weekend she received her first taste of formula. We are beginning the transition. Apparently Brooklyn likes the taste, as she began doing this funny lizard-thing with her tongue. I think there have been a few baby "lizards" in the family haven't there?
The weather has finally shifted to winter here. We see a high temperature in the upper 40's every once in a while, but it doesn't stay for long.
Work is going well for both of us. Holly is having to deal with a bit of a "Scrooge" this Christmas season - again. Her work continues to go well. My work is going well - what was supposed to be a nice slow close to the year has turned into a "hurry up and get it done" type of year end. What is humorous is the last time I had a project start up like this at Christmas time I changed companies the following May. Kinda funny - we aren't planning on going anywhere, but this latest project has so many similarities to the other.

Oh yes - I almost forgot - Holly has gotten rid of her old Razr phone - she now has an iPhone. So, make sure you give her a call and congratulate her on getting rid of that old phone!

Merry Christmas to you all. Be careful this Christmas season, and make sure you say "Merry Christmas" to someone at work.
My Christmas present will hopefully be that the Liberals don't destroy our country prior to the New Year....

2 comments:

domino said...

Welcome to the iPhone revolution. I don't know anyone that has one that doesn't like it!

- Trey

rhojean said...

I just love your blog sight! What a fun way to chronicle Brooklyn's life.....and yours.
Rhojean