Saturday, January 30, 2010

Now Approaching 15 Pounds...

I think this photo offers some proof about what has been going on at our house! Little Brooklyn has been sitting up quite well, but she still loses her balance when she laughs.
We have had a good weekend, we've received about 4-5 inches of snow, and the neighborhood is beautiful with the fresh snow. Holly and I were able to come home around noon on Thursday before the roads and weather became too handle. We finally got out of the house today for lunch, and the roads weren't too bad. It seems if we have more than one snowstorm a year we tend to handle the second significantly better as a populace...
I have uploaded a new video of Brooklyn laughing. Those videos never get old. About the video...We had sat Brooklyn on the couch to let her play with the tassles on some pillows since she is into feeling all of the different textures these days. By accident, we stumbled upon a new trick that makes her laugh - I picked up a pillow and twirled it - apparently those tassles really look cool when they are spinning around because Brooklyn cracked up. She laughed the hardest we had ever hear, so we tried to recreate it on video for you all to enjoy.

2 comments:

The Reiersons said...

I LOVE IT - she is adorable!!!

Liesl said...

Oh my goodness, I can't get enough of that sweet laugh! I love it! What a great start to my Sunday morning :) So fun to see Brooklyn grow and develop! It goes fast, doesn't it?

Bless you guys!
Liesl