This is our 2nd January here in the Big "D" and with it being January it's time to focus on the New Year's resolution. By now most people have already forgotten what their resolutions were, but our main resolution is to become more active - physically. So, we joined a gym and I'm working on shedding some pounds that have accumulated over the last 2 years. We are easing into it to prevent getting burned out, but we did work out 4 times this week.
1 comment:
Just now figured out how to leave a comment on your site. I check it often. Wish I could have gone on vacation with you, haha! Good to hear you are working out. (Don't think Holly needs it, hehe!) Come see us when you can. Des and Trey and the 2 girls are coming down this weekend. Trey will fly home and leave Desi and the girls here for the week, then he will fly back next weekend to drive them back. It should be a good visit. Hope to see you soon. All our love! Aunt Teresa
Post a Comment