Forgive the Mariner's term, but the term means to steady your boat on the current course - we are now 3 weeks into our workouts. We have carpooled the past 2 weeks, and by carpooling during the first week we paid for our entire months gym fees! So, how's it going you ask? Well I'm down 5 pounds and Holly is packing on some mass. I think I'll be able to not only fit into my custom-made Bahraini suits, but wear them by June.
Anyway, I try to maintain a lack of politics in the blog, but I have to take a moment to celebrate the death of an Al Qaida leader in Pakistan. You cannot argue, despite your views on the war in the Middle East, that is a good thing. I still remember when Zarqawi was killed and how glad I was that terrible man lost his life at the hands of the "infidels" - he as some of you may know was the mastermind behind the USS Firebolt and Al Basra Oil Terminal attacks while I was forward deployed to the Middle East. Some will recall that I had been at the terminals and on boarding runs just one and two days prior...
Have a great week!
1 comment:
Hey Holly and T.D.! Halls, I'm so glad you emailed me with the link b/c I have not been keeping up. Looks like y'all have been having so much fun! I want to see more pics from your trip to Puerto Vallarta. Halls, I'll email you soon. Off to Santa Fe this weekend...wish we were going to Angel Fire, too! Tell both families "hi" for me.
Post a Comment