Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Greeting All!
We hope that you all had a wonderful Easter. Holly and I stayed local this weekend and didn't do any travelling. We really enjoyed having Good Friday off - it's not often that we are both able to be at home on Friday. Our church service was wonderful yesterday. We really love the church that we attend. It's been such a blessing to our marriage.

We are keeping a clamp on all of our other news - there was getting to be too much exposure... I'm sure you can all understand. We will let you all know what else is going on when the time is right.

We love you all! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting... Love you guys bunches!

Unknown said...

I am glad that you had a great Easter. I hope everything is well with you all. Hopefully we can get to see one another soon.