So, we are a little slow in getting this posted, but we did actually celebrate Valentine's Day. I know you would have never guessed that these two love birds would have celebrated such a day ;)
Anyway, we returned to the restaurant of our first date - Papa's Steakhouse, just because they don't have Lupe Tortilla here! We had a wonderful meal on the Friday following Valentine's Day (V-Day Plus One).
Sorry for the V-Day Plus expressions - we recently wrapped up our 1-month series of watching Band of Brothers, which we enjoyed immensely.
We celebrated our Saturday V-Day Plus Two with some purchases from our favorite decor store and with Mexican at Esparza's.
Work has been keeping us busy as usual - or we've been keeping busy with work. There's a wind of change in the air, but we'll see soon how strong the wind is...
2 comments:
Really, really good picture of the two of you! Sorry I hadn't checked in for a while. We all had the flu...yuck! Guess you got to visit with your MOM and DAD this weekend! Good for you! Come see us sometime when you have a chance! Desirae and Trey are coming in with the 2 girls next weekend. We are leaving this morning for Mam-maw and Dad-daw's and Donielle and Paisly are hitching a ride with us! Yeah!
Hey there! I am sorry that I have not been more dilegent in posting to the site. I look at it all of the time. Hopefully we can all see get together soon. It has been too long since we have been able to see one another.
Post a Comment