Well this past week marked our 4th week of striving for fitness. I am now 9 pounds lighter than I was January 1st! So, the activity has helped me for sure. Holly has focused on cardio and arm excercises. Her arms are looking good!
My 4th week was interrupted by a case of the flu. I went down hard Monday night, got up for work Tuesday and felt so incredibly week. I went ahead and went to work to take care of a few loose ends then was home by 10 AM and rested the remainder of the day. Thankfully Holly has not had the flu yet - she's been the perfect nurse for me. She's so caring!
We'll provide an Valentine's update here in a day or two.
We hope you remembered your Valentine!
1 comment:
Hey TD - That's awesome about your resolution and that you guys are losing some pounds. But I think it was Sir Iassic Newton that said (and I'm paraphrasing here) you can never lose weight, you just transfer it to another friend. So stop losing weight, because I'm getting fatter! Glad to here you and Holly are doing well!
Post a Comment