Friday, March 27, 2009

I Felt Her Move

Tonight Holly and I went for some mexican food at Ted's Escondido
before any rain began to freeze. After dinner we returned to the house
to watch some basketball. We were sitting on the couch and Holly had
felt our little girl start moving a bit, so I laid my ear on her tummy
and I could hear something moving, then I felt her hit where my ear
was! Talk about excited! I don't know who was more excited me or the
baby!

We had a pretty good week, had a little plumbing issue yesterday
morning that added some excitement to my morning. Beyond that, we've
had some other warranty items squared away at our house including the
French Drain in the backyard... which before correcting it appeared
that whoever had installed the drainage did not believe in Gravity...
I had to explain that water does not gravity-flow uphill...

So, tomorrow do you want to know the story behind our little girl's name?

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok TD - explanation time!