Saturday, March 6, 2010

Now Showing...

... one tooth! That's right, Brooklyn is now showing her first tooth! Holly and I were giving B a bath this morning and she grabbed my arm and put it in her mouth and I felt something sharp gnawing on my arm! After careful inspection, it is true - 1-tooth is now showing.

Her smile and laugh is addicting, she brightens our lives every day. The greatest parts of our days are the time we are all at home together. It makes us forget everything else. We are so thankful.

Our little girl is just about to turn 7-months!
She is sitting up, working on her crawl, and loves to eat her baby food... well, except for peas... do any babies like peas? Brooklyn has a few favorites - Peaches, Applesauce, Pears, even Squash! Oh yes, Brooklyn is starting to repeat sounds now - more than ever. We've been working on "Momma", but it sounds like "momomomomomoma".  Not too bad for a little 7-month old, I guess!


Brooklyn has been getting the spring fever, so she has been trying on her spring / summer outfits to make sure she has an adequate wardrobe for the warm weather. So, far it's looking pretty good. I did hear a rumor that she will be getting her first pair of sunglasses soon!

We hope you are all doing well.
Hope to see you soon!

No comments: