You can't possibly look at this photo and not smile.
I snapped this photo as Brooklyn was trying to crawl to me and take my camera away. She loves the red light that is displayed from the camera immediately before the flash... Brooklyn's hair continues to get lighter, and the smiles get bigger. She is truly a happy little girl. The weather is continuing to improve and Brooklyn's sunglasses and hat made their public debut this afternoon during a walk through the neighborhood. I expect a photo of Brooklyn in her sunglasses will be published to the blog before long.
This past week Brooklyn has learned to clap. Brooklyn has been clapping every time she thinks she deserves praise. It's quite entertaining to see her stretch out to pick something up or almost take off crawling and she will sit back and clap for herself. I managed to capture a photo of Brooklyn clapping - she thinks it is so great.
The continual changes impress Holly and I - we are enjoying every moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment